About the Firm
Experienced Easton, PA Attorney Protects Your Family
Reliable family law and estate planning service from a caring, attentive lawyer
When you need advice and representation for legal issues that affect your family, you want an attorney who inspires confidence. You want knowledge and experience you can trust, along with genuine concern for your dilemma and a desire to help. That’s what you get when you consult Richard J. Shiroff. For more than 35 years, I have practiced family law and estate planning throughout Northampton, Lehigh and Carbon counties. I take meticulous care with every legal issue, whether it’s drafting your will or negotiating a divorce settlement. I spend time explaining the law so you can understand your rights and set realistic goals for any legal action, and then I pursue your goals aggressively to reach a favorable resolution. For stability, security and peace of mind, trust me with the legal issues that matter most.
Easton, PA attorney with a reputation for excellence
Few areas of the law are more important to your future security and happiness than family law and estate planning. The attorney you choose to represent you must be up to the task. When you retain Richard J. Shiroff, you get a proven professional who is:
- Established — For more than 35 years, I have focused on issues related to family law and estates. I am AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition by colleagues of my ethical standards and professional ability in the practice of law. I am also frequently asked to speak to and instruct other attorneys on my areas of practice.
- Detail-oriented — I understand that the key to a favorable outcome is often buried in the details of a case, and I am committed to uncovering fine points that can turn a case in my client’s favor. I am also meticulous in drafting estate documents so there are no holes or ambiguities that might prevent your wishes from being honored.
- Trustworthy — I provide individualized attention to each client. You deal directly with me, and I commit fully to resolving your issues on the best terms possible. I speak candidly and in plain language so you can fully understand the law and the implications for your circumstances.
When clients come to me for help, my goal is to provide the detailed advice and firm representation they need for a more secure future.
Areas of Practice
Protecting your interests in family law, estate planning and probate matters
At my firm, you work directly with me, not a paralegal or an untested associate. You get the full benefit of my knowledge and experience in these vital areas:
- Family law — I manage all aspects of Pennsylvania divorce, including alimony, child custody, child support and the division of your marital property. Whether your divorce is uncontested or highly acrimonious, I can protect your rights and help you achieve your goals for the future. I also manage non-divorce aspects of family law, such as adoption, paternity actions, domestic violence allegations and premarital agreements.
- Estate planning — I help clients protect their assets for retirement and maximize the legacy they transfer to their heirs with reliable estate planning instruments, including wills, trusts and powers of attorney. You know the importance of planning for the future. I can help you do it the right way by ensuring that the details are in order.
- Probate — Loved ones deserve to have their last wishes carried out. I help clients, executors and beneficiaries settle estates properly with or without a will. When a family member’s will is in dispute, I have the skill necessary to represent you in probate hearings.
These areas of the law have a lasting effect on your family and your future. To get the best possible results, choose a well-respected, experienced attorney to represent you.
Contact a meticulous family law and estate planning attorney today
For family law, estate planning and probate issues, choose a trustworthy attorney with a long record of honorable service. Contact me online
or call 610-253-1023 to schedule your initial consultation. Richard J. Shiroff serves clients in Easton and Allentown and throughout Northampton, Lehigh and Carbon counties.